For colleges that are not in the UC, CSU, or Common Application system, requirements vary. Before you apply, we recommend that you attend our UC/CSU/Common Application Workshops (just in case you decide to apply to one of those systems later...and to learn how to use Naviance to add your colleges). Keep the following tips in mind as you apply:
1. You MAY need to write personal statements
2. You MAY need letters of recommendation
3. You should get a copy of your unofficial transcript in order to accurately enter your coursework
4. You should make sure the college to which you are applying offers the major you seek. Use Naviance to help you.
5. Although you will not need to match your Naviance account to a Common App account, if you need a letter of recommendation you will NEED to fill THIS out and return it to your recommender(s). You will also need to fill out the brag survey in Naviance (your parent should as well). If you have never registered for Naviance, do THIS. If you forgot your log in information, email your counselor ASAP and have it reset.
AFTER YOU APPLY:
Sending Your Official Test Scores
Sending Your Transcripts